Thursday, November 1, 2007

Major: Heritage Carpentry, Minor: Wine & Culture

Seriously. Apparently I need to find myself an online, general elective course for next semester. I looked through the list, there is everything from Greek Mythology to Modern Literature. I have now narrowed my choices to 2: Healthy Lifestyle or Wine, Food & Culture. I can't believe it either. On one hand, I could quickly score 100% in Healthy Lifestyle as the course is based on stuff I already do, aka monitor healthy eating, complete training plan and log, and keeping a healthy journal. Basically I could hand in everything before the course starts and still get 100%. On the other hand, I could learn about wine. Cause we all know how cultured I am already, plus I do enjoy good food. I would actually learn something too. So far I'm leaning towards wine tasting, especially when we consider the fact that I can then point out to people that I will have my diploma in Carpentry, but with a minor in Wine. Wicked. I just need to find out how to register, stupid internet. Otherwise pretty bland day. Windy again, threatening to rain, and I'm stuck inside studying for a safety mid-term this afternoon instead of going out riding. Have to ride after the test. On the plus side, my tool box is coming along nicely in shop and I'm even complicating things for myself now adding in dividers and whatnots. Maybe I'll make myself a wine rack next...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I really like the blog. I submitted it to reddit and digg because i think more people need to read it! Also, I have a blog too if you want to check it out. It's called Zygor Leveling and it teaches World of Warcraft players how to level up to max level in 6 days. If you want you can check it out! Thanks again!