Monday, December 10, 2007

sore & stiff

Woke up bright and early this morning to discover just how stiff the majority my body is after that round of bushwacking yesterday. Really actually impressive how many muscles cycling really doesn't use. And how many of those nordic skiing DOES. Not helping was the fact that I felt the need to be in school (in the shop more specifically) to join the rest of my class in attempting to finish off the dozens of projects that were technically supposed to be done last Friday. I indeed finished a few, better have considering I was there for 4 bloody hours, and even managed to get some work done on a few specific christmas gifts. Not bad. After that, had to run to the store to buy a calculator that actually has Trig functions, found it mildly stressful last test attempting to use my current calc which does not. Also picked up a sub on the road for lunch, now learning a semester worth of math in approximately 1 1/2 hours. I'm confident. I mean hell, all I need is a 60% to pass the exam. Next step, finish the world's most massive architecture paper for tomorrow and figure out what exam I am to attend tomorrow. I figure that bit of knowledge could be useful. Needless to say, its not looking promising for squeezing in a ride today. Hopefully back on the bike tomorrow for a nice easy spin. It is a recovery week after all. At this point, I feel that I have wasted enough time. Time to get some coffee in me and get to school. Maybe learn to use my new calculator. All in all, I just want to ride my bike.

No comments: