Thursday, December 27, 2007

hockey, riding and relatives

Up early for 2 hours hockey with the boys. Traditional christmas time hockey. Good game, good times. Back home for a wander around Ottawa with the relatives. Did the tour of the Parliament buildings, wicked cool architecture and detail work. Got home, and hit the rollers for a solid 3 hours before dinner while the fam continued their tour of downtown. Watched Shattered with Pierce Brosnan for the first hour and half or so of the ride. Wicked thriller of a movie I must say. Pretty gripping. In to work tomorrow and Saturday. Got a call to play nets early tomorrow morning, but also have limited time pre work and the need for a long ride. We'll have to wait and see on this one I'm afraid. New Year's approaches, and I need a plan. Unfortunately plans and I don't gel all that well, so it will most likely be another 'flying-by-the-seat-of-my-pants' affair. No worries, New Years is always a shit show. Been busy playing with my new mobile. Pretty wicked sweet, except for the fact that I currently can only respond to texts, not compose my own. Plus, I'm sick of being stuck on hold with those wankers. I'm going to the source.

No comments: