Tuesday, January 29, 2008

pannakoken

Nice relaxed morning today. Working on my SRM downloading issues. Haven't been terribly worried on that front as looking at power info for endurance miles on a trainer really doesn't seem all that exciting to me anyways. Though I'm sure I should. Did however concoct myself a big breakie of pannakoken and a large bodem of the good stuff. Very nice. Even slept in until the solid hour of almost 9am. Decided to again leave my ride until this afternoon/evening after class. Got some other business to take care of this morning. Today should be another solid 3 hour jaunt au biciclette... currently prepping a few episodes of Entourage to help me through it. Next step, find some more quality tunes... gotta make some mix CDs for the drive South. Any suggestions for some cool stuff to expand my library of tunes? Time for a grocery run soon too. I'm quite short on many of the "fresh" supplies needed to make a tasty meal. All from the Sandy front...
This is currently the picture I've been staring at to motivate myself....
Courtesy of Brendan Purdy. Pain and suffering solo.

No comments: