Thursday, January 24, 2008

countdown

Just a tad over 2 weeks until South Carolina. Needless to say, I'm pumped and focused. Riding the trainer again doesn't bother me as I tune off into my own world, dreaming of rolling hills and sunshine... With that being said. My life is becoming even more unsocial. Other than the weekends of course. Three solid hours on the trainer yesterday, another 4 this morning plus class can take its toll. Evenings are reserved for cooking, eating, a little homework and generally putting my feet up. Working on getting the final details of my new bikes sorted out tonight ... aka stem length, bar size... all that fun stuff. Got "gifted" some pork chops for tonights dinner, so trying to decide how to cook them up. I'm thinking baked with my remaining sweet potatoes and veggies for a nice full meal. Back home tomorrow. Day off the bike booked in for Saturday. Should be a good time. Plus, got myself registered for a cool course on espresso and espresso related beverages in SC while we are there. Pumped for that. A bunch of the kids are doing it. If any of y'all are looking for a ride to or in the general direction of Seneca South Carolina on February 9th... let me know. One of my passengers has bailed so I have a free seat. You can hang with me and my boy Geoff for like 20 hours in a small car. If that isn't a good time, I don't know what is.

No comments: