Saturday, August 11, 2007

Survey says...

Survey says.... Sandy needs a haircut. On one hand I could just get my hair trimmed, either by a teammate with some clippers (no cost) or by the hair cutter person around the corner (10 Euro). I figure, if I am to pay, I might as well get a Euro stylin' haircut - aka a swanky Euro mullet. This seems to be the "in" thing all over Europe, especially with cyclists. See a picture of Tom Boonen. I also happened to be bored, and found that I can poll my readers... hence the haircut poll is born. In 6 days (?) I will get a haircut... You decide what. Go ahead, vote.... Tell your friends.

3 comments:

Louis-Philippe Leclerc said...

Dude, get a euro cyclist mullet, it's so fuckin nice. Cyclists are the only one who should be allowed to have a mullet. I vote for the mullet, and a stylish one.

Mr. RWP said...

shave it off.

Unknown said...

Haha well .... just no facial hair.. and I mean.. this is probably your only chance to pull it off b/c your only getting older haha and so yea I would go for it!