Friday, June 1, 2007

Charlevoix pt. 1














So after finally hitting the road (I left packing until morning of and breakfast at the diner was decided by the boys) we have now arrived in beautiful Baie-St-Paul Qc. A quick sign-in and pre-ride of the tt course to freshen up the legs and we made our way out for dinner. After some fresh fish and wine, we made a run for the local grocery store for breakfast, lunch and snack supplies. Now, relaxing and chilling in the room, we are trying to mentally prepare ourselves for the fun involved in a 16km tt. I bet you can feel my excitement. On the other hand, I'm for sure looking forward to the crit and road race. Apparently it's time to relax further and watch a movie, on my computer. So more updates will follow when the wankers are done. Apparently cable isn't good enough. I'll sign off with some pics...

No comments: