Sunday, April 27, 2008

Race day

Apparently I am the only person around here up at 7am. Nice. Some nice crepes for breakfast, some coffee from my new Aerobie Aero Press (a few of you from the house in SC will know what I'm talking about, the rest of you can punch that into google) and now some relaxing with some new tunes and bloggin. As usual I am procrastinating my packing efforts. Which could actually end badly this time as I have not even unpacked from my move back from Perth so have fully no ide whatsoever where anything is. Luckily Thomas will be driving on this expedition so I don't have to worry about that bit of logistics. Legs are feeling mighty decent at the moment, so we'll see what we can pull out of the hat today. Hopefully another good week of training with a bit of working thrown in to make ends meet. See if I can get a race report up tonight/tomorrow morning. If you aren't racing, at least get out and enjoy what appears the be the last of the sun for a bit. Here come the spring showers....

No comments: