Saturday, April 12, 2008

changes

Well, like a bad country song, my weekend continues to change. On the plus side, I no longer have to drive to Mtl to get my new bike. The kind folks at Devinci have offered to ship me the bike directly so I should have it (fingers crossed) early next week. Next note of business, Mosport again canceled. This time due to lack of pre-registered riders. Common. If you have an early season race and you keep changing starts dates OF COURSE people aren't gonna want to pre-reg. Oh well, weather looks better for Sunday. No one appears to want to drive to the Hammer with me, and I sure as hell don't feel like just driving all that way this early in the season on my own, so I am now an Almonte-Roubaix man. Prepare your hurt box, its time to get messy. As long as I get a bike built in time. And glue up my wheels. Haha. I'm bringing pre-race packing to a new level of lateness here I think. Hung out with the girls at work yesterday, heading out for a chilly morning pre-race ride today and then up wayyyy too early tomorrow for the Hell of the Ottawa Valley. Time to get the white kit a real muddy break in.

No comments: