Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Midweek update

So after a gorgeous weekend of racing and riding, and the usual Tuesday night crit yesterday, I am feeling a little under the weather. Woke up yesterday with that little tickle in the back of my throat, did the race anyways 'cause I'm dumb like that, and have now woken up with a somewhat runny nose and a sore throat. I blame a tough weekend and a shop full of sick co-workers. What a bunch of wankers, I told them to not breathe near me! None the less, I spent the crit working on my bridging skills and then yelling at sketchy riders regarding their riding skills, such as the group of Cycles Marinoni kids who kept sitting up in the middle of the pack and looking behind them, and the crazy duchebag wearing a tt helmet trying to push his way out of the gravel should back into the pack. As for now, I'm popping zinc lozenges and drinking liters of tea, all in an attempt to not feel too bad tomorrow for my first ever motor pacing session. On a plus side, the weather has been glorious as of late, and according to those ass monkeys at the weather network (if you can believe them) should continue for some time. Which would be nice, cause baring the continuation of this damned sickness, I intent to pound out a mega-hard weekend. I may even follow the trail of Keir and start baking my own ride food, I'm running out of expired Power/Cliff bars...

No comments: