Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIF

Long week, tests, papers plus some hard ass training. Needless to say I am more than ready for a weekend. In fact, another reading week would be much appreaciated. At least spring is here, got in a couple rides outside this weekend and even enjoyed some sun. I learned a few things on these rides as well, power cranks are wayyyy hard outside, much more so than on the rollers. Say for example your legs start crying at the 1 hour turn around point. You still have 1 hour to go. I could barely lift my legs up the 3 stairs into the house. Ouch. But good times. Now for some more good weather hopefully, and some cruising outside. Good for the moral most deffinitely. Racing season is approaching!
In fact, under 2 months until I'm in France. Shit. Got some work to do!

No comments: