Sunday, October 26, 2008

Re-motimivated

Sandy is back. Not entirely sure what happened or what clicked but I'm back. I am still slow at the moment, but I suddenly felt the urge to put an effort in and thoroughly enjoyed my race day. Needless to say, I hope to turn this new motivation into some solid training. At the moment I feel great. Thanks to all who I had some good conversation and motivating with after the race. As a denture commercial just told me; bye bye ooze, hello seabent. This speaks to me. Now to get some season plans in order. Big ideas, time to put some into action. I also hereby promise to be less sucky at maintaining this blog.

1 comment:

Rodd Heino said...

Hey Sandy
Rodd the pink bike guy
Wondering if you are interested in this ride explained here
http://talltreerides.blogspot.com/
It is the same day as the Upper Canada Village Cross race..
Figured you may be interested.

Rodd